Monday, September 21, 2015

Reminder

This is a friendly reminder that we will be participating in the all-school FUNd RUN this Friday, September 25 at 10:00.  This is a fundraiser for the school.  Funds raised in this event will pay for the buses we need for field trip and additional para-professional help at school.  If you have not already sent in your fundraising envelope, please do so on Wednesday.  I'm excited to be part of this event!

Today I sent home Parent-Teacher Conference reminders.  If the date and time on the slip are not going to work, please let me know as soon as possible so we can reschedule.  I look forward to meeting with everyone!

We logged in to Lexia for the first time today. On Friday I will send home information so that you can work on Lexia and MyOn from home.  These programs (websites) do a great job of helping kids build literacy skills.  

No comments:

Post a Comment